In Progress

Galaxy Man - Hurri
Lost Galaxy - Ninja Storm

Kyo Ryu (Dino Charge)
Nin (Ninja Steel)

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So September 29th is our drop day for Cosmic Fury on Netflix! And Billy is back in the Main Credits!

wentwood

Citizen
If Pop Max pix this up I may be able to catch it with an upload.

I saw Once and Always on You Tube.

------------------------------------------

I've been watching Zyu - Kyo Ryu , Go Busters , Nin and Ryu Soul as all of these were a
Power Rangers adaption.

Zyu - Deka are on Shout DVD. I've seen others on srteam and a few Maylay sets.

Due to Cosmic Fury's Zord footage I was tempted to watch Kyu anyway for the story.

wentwood

Citizen
I did see Beast Morphers and Dino Fury on Netflix.

I'm curious if we get anything connected to Toei in 2024.

I would have loved to see Zyu Oh and Lu Pat get adapted for Power Rangers.

Zyu Oh could have given us a 2nd Wild Force type series and Kira Mage would have also been
sweet to see as we had Mystic Force.

It looks like if 100 % USA all the Ranger teams could get skipped and we now have a new dimension
and like Star Wars , MMPR - Cosmic Fury could now be considered Alternate timeline by Hasbro.

this happened when Disney took over with Episode VII The Force Awakens.

Shadewing

Citizen
They've stated previously that the likelyhood of Lu Pat getting adapted is low; due to various issues with the themes.

Zyu Oh I personally feel won't get adapted due to to the preschool building blocks they call zords.

Kiramager is one I'd still love to see adapted, as I love the outfits and zords - which is why the above deal interested me. Magic crystal zords is just kinda perfect for PR.

Sevenlima

Citizen
If Pop Max pix this up I may be able to catch it with an upload.

I saw Once and Always on You Tube.

------------------------------------------

I've been watching Zyu - Kyo Ryu , Go Busters , Nin and Ryu Soul as all of these were a
Power Rangers adaption.

Zyu - Deka are on Shout DVD. I've seen others on srteam and a few Maylay sets.

Due to Cosmic Fury's Zord footage I was tempted to watch Kyu anyway for the story.
I wish Pop Max would've been a cable tv channel internationally include in US.

Tm_Silverclaw

Citizen
Also point out.. Technically the Luparangers would also be legal... As they were in effect Bounty Hunters, making the cops even more wrong for constantly going after them.

MrBlud

Citizen
Yeah, there’s no way they’re going to touch anything with *Police* here in 2023.

It’d be an absolute mindfield regardless so they probably think (rightly) it’s best just avoided.

Shadewing

Citizen
Cops vs Robbers.

And Red going to the point of "Eff the rules.. Anything to capture the theives." to the point of putting his team-mates in danger.

They also aren't completely fond of "Power Ranger as Theives" as well as no one wanting to make cop stuff for kids; Either way you've got a team of rangers being long term antagonists another thing they weren't fond of. It's not something like say, Ninja Storm; where Navy and Crimson where antagonist for a fairly lenthy time but joined later; no its pretty much the whole series, I'm not sure they ever really became a united team.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Yeah, the only way they could possibly adapt Lupinranger vs. Patranger would be if they completely reshot all morphed footage to have the two as always being equally-unified allies, have the Patrangers being squeaky clean role models with no hint of conflict whatsoever (to the point of even being more cheesy than MMPR season 1 and Samurai), and fully reinterpret the Lupinrangers not as thieves but as something like magicians or dancers or members of some other law-abiding top-hat-wearing profession... or maybe even just "superheroes" what with those big capes they have (and have them behave like Adam West Batman to really write home their law-abiding nature).

Having to do all that to make both as family-friendly as possible and to erase the original antagonistic relationship between the two (which would also mean nearly none of the original Sentai morphed footage would be usable) would likely be more trouble than it'd be worth to adapt LuPat at all.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, the only way they could possibly adapt Lupinranger vs. Patranger would be if they completely reshot all morphed footage to have the two as always being equally-unified allies, have the Patrangers being squeaky clean role models with no hint of conflict whatsoever (to the point of even being more cheesy than MMPR season 1 and Samurai), and fully reinterpret the Lupinrangers not as thieves but as something like magicians or dancers or members of some other law-abiding top-hat-wearing profession... or maybe even just "superheroes" what with those big capes they have (and have them behave like Adam West Batman to really write home their law-abiding nature).

Having to do all that to make both as family-friendly as possible and to erase the original antagonistic relationship between the two (which would also mean nearly none of the original Sentai morphed footage would be usable) would likely be more trouble than it'd be worth to adapt LuPat at all.

I'm not sure they'd have to go quiet /that/ far; but yes they'd have to do a lot of reworking to make it fit with American standards and with the PR brand itself.

Top Bottom