Studio Series discussion

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And now I'm looking at some photos where he hews even more blue, which looks good.

I guess it's somewhat fitting for THIS goddamn mold to be an optical illusion as always, given how badly it played with visual perception when it was first, first leaked.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I have Kingdom and Legacy Galvatron. I just don't know if I can justify a 3rd version of this mold. However, I do really love the non-translucent cannon and the head proportions do seem a bit better.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
I had the Kingdom version but swapped it out with the Selects toy colour version because I've always been a toy deco guy and Kingdom Galvy's shade of purple was just really unappealing.

SS '86 Galvy's shade of blurple looks really nice though, and I wouldn't mind picking him up.

Wish he had a new head like it looked like he did but oh well, it still looks great.

Badgertron

Citizen
I had the Kingdom version but swapped it out with the Selects toy colour version because I've always been a toy deco guy and Kingdom Galvy's shade of purple was just really unappealing.

SS '86 Galvy's shade of blurple looks really nice though, and I wouldn't mind picking him up.

Wish he had a new head like it looked like he did but oh well, it still looks great.
I'm also a toy deco guy! The Selects Cyclonus really scratched that nostalgia itch with the stickers as well.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
I'm still frustrated that no one did a good toy-based sticker set to use on SS86 Sweep. I'm so disappointed in Toyhax over that one. It would really complete the set with Galvatron and Cyclonus. I've seen a water-slide decal set that looks decent, but I hate those even worse than I normally hate stickers.

Top Bottom