The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
. . . . genuinely could not be more of a creep if he tried.
Like, seriously, come on. I get that he's Incel Jesus, but just how ******* tone deaf can you be?

I'm ******* autistic for Chrissake. I have a legitimate medically documented reason for not being good with the social skills. And yet compared to this asshat, I'm ahead of the curve.

I bet he wonders why all the women cover their drinks when he and Cosby walk into a bar.

Paladin

Citizen
apparently SOMEONE made him delete this one...

Attachments

• EMbidh.jpg
    EMbidh.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 49

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Musk doesn't care. He likes to benefit from scientific achievement, but radio telescopes don't pad his pocket book. The discovery of things thousands of light-years away might benefit his descendants, but won't help him tomorrow, after all. This is a man who takes sci-fi cautionary tales as how-to books, one must remember.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
They really do seem to be the only company on the planet actually doing some real good on purpose.

I wonder if the Nobel Obituary Effect is at play. Their game got a reputation for being an edgy game for psychopaths, so they're out to prove that they're decent people by any means necessary.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
X has now capitulated to Brazil and censored the accounts they were ordered to censor so Brazil will unblock them.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
The next major one will probably be the EU, and I am looking forward to seeing what happens there.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
If I were Brazil, I'd say "Sorry, buddy, you had your one chance and you blew it."

But it would be even funnier if Brazil gives him a second chance, lulling into a false sense of security so he defies the EU, and then they don't.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Of course. Trump is gonna make sure he doesn't ever pay taxes, will never have any regulatory body trouble him, and if it all goes to shit, he can escape to his moon base.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
That moon base won't hold too much air without the regulatory bodies.

Of course; musk dying in "titan 2; lunar boogaloo" is just fine by me.

Top Bottom