The "What made you happy today" thread!

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Okay, so that actually worked.

I have a cash back credit card. I don't use it much, so about once or twice a year I get 25 bucks put on the card. Since the balance is always zero (I only use it to buy stuff online, and only buy stuff when I have the money for it: I pay the card off immediately.) it kinds of stands out when I have a -25 balance.

A while back, my brother told me I could transfer from the credit card to the bank account.

Welp, between the new desk, and the steam summer sale, I tripped the 25 buck cash back, and had the -25 balance. So I paid my bank account from the credit card... and it worked.

Long story short, I got half back on my steam summer sale purchases. Which makes me feel very good.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
That's the smart way to use a credit card!

As for me, my latest commission is basically done, just going to give it one more once-over before I confirm with the artist. Didn't want to try to rush that before work(saw the message like 5 minutes before leaving).

Also got all of next week off! Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet though. Last week-long break I ended up finally finishing my website build at https://bluescales.net but I don't have any projects that big outside games at the moment. Might try writing a bit again if the muse takes me.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I finished building the lego model of the Black smith shop, last night, but I still got a bunch of things I need to do for what I got planned, but first I need more parts in which I am waiting on still and reorganise some TFs near my desk so that its clear as I plan to move the lego D&D set there and build the other models of the 3 in 1 castle set (have two unbuilt currently stored under my bed), also I need to reorganise another part called a book case shelf of TFs with no real theming, stuff I want to do, but its a matter of doing it! Another thing that made me happy today, was getting my hair cut, feels better having shorter hair when the warm weather is upon us!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had another sandwich!

I think they goofed up my order, because they added extra extra onions. But I am not complaining. I love onions.

Top Bottom