Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Paladin

Citizen

Donald is like two rallys tops away from his next campaign promise being sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

MrBlud

Citizen
Trump vomiting out a bad Chat-GPT prompt is never going to be the top political story AND IT ABSOLUTELY SHOULD BE.

Even if Biden drops out and the Democrats put in someone under 80, the press is never going to focus on how batshit crazy the stuff Trump says is.

As someone else stated “If Biden held a rally and said exactly the same thing, he’d be ******* committed” and Trump is out there doing it weekly with nary a peep about *his* mental fitness and ability.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
The media covering every single thing Trump did didn't stop him from winning in 2016, and afterward all the Monday-night quarterbacks were blaming the constant coverage for making him even more popular.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Trump is good for ratings. Having a menially stable, yet possibly somewhat absent minded man in the Whitehouse is not.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Trump now thinks because the Democrats are changing their candidate, they're guilty of fraud.
trumpfraud.jpg

I mean, he's an expert in fraud, so he would know?

Ungnome

Citizen
Figures, he's whining like usual. He's just scared that all the material he has prepared to go after Joe with is useless now and he now has to tweak his shtick.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
He can just recycle all the misogynistic cracks he made about Hillary. Frankly we're going easy on him.

Ungnome

Citizen
Perhaps, but I'm not sure if that will work this time. Kamala didn't have 20 years of hate built up like Hillary did and Trump is less coherent than he was in 2016 or 2020.

Ironbite4

Citizen
There's also the fact that all the sexism and racism him and Vance will unleash doesn't exactly fly with the independent/moderate voter is going to be driving him up the wall.

Ironbite-It's gonna take him a month to figure out a new attack angle.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Perhaps, but I'm not sure if that will work this time. Kamala didn't have 20 years of hate built up like Hillary did and Trump is less coherent than he was in 2016 or 2020.
His base already hates women, and the democrats are apparently VERY EASY to have their confidence undermined.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
If they aren't constantly talking about his convictions, or the fact that he's a rapist, OR JUST THE FACTS OF HIS PRESIDENSY and how he's the unilateral worst president in history: they won't talk about his age. Psychologists have been screaming about his mental fitness since before his first term, why would mainstream media care ******* now? So long as they get deregulation, gotta make that money.

Ungnome

Citizen
Easy. They are chasing ratings and hurting Trump in the polls with facts could make it harder to maintain the narrative of a horse race. Gotta get that advertising money, after all.....

Teufel

Citizen
Vance is the least liked VP candidate in almost 50 years.

As a conservative I've not heard much if any positive reaction or excitement about JD. Although I'm not MAGA, so maybe if you get deeper into the that cesspool there's some excitement there, but even among the more MAGA friendly people I know, still, really not much about JD. Though it's not even negative reaction instead; it's just a collective shrug. If he's there as a pliable yes man who won't overshadow or buck Trump, mission accomplished. If he's actually supposed to help fire up the base or be an effective hatchet man against Harris... eh... not so far...

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Vance was the choice when trump was running against biden. Trump is no longer running against biden. Vance, should trump ever achieve a position of power would be a completely and utterly willing sycophant whom will not ask questions. He was selected for his loyalty, that's all.

No matter what veep harris chooses: they will completely school the guy who makes jeb bush look like a viable candidate.

Top Bottom