Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
He's the gift that keeps on giving. Or whatever the terrible equivalent of that is. The rectum that keeps on shitting? The tumor that keeps on growing?

Anonymous X

Citizen
That Vance guy... Had never heard of him before. The brief footage I've seen online, he comes across as Generic Alt-Right Weirdo, to be honest.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He's the perfect example of a career nobody that fell upward. He literally called trump america's hitler, and yet here he is pretending to be from appalachia and sucking trumps dick for power.

Ironbite4

Citizen
I told my parents that Vance brings nothing to the table and lo and behold, I'm proven right. He brings nothing, absolutely nothing to excite the base and does nothing but annoy the middle.

Ironbite-and he's Trump's headache to bear now.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm listening to the current rally. First one since finding out that he's running against Harris and not Biden.

Trump cannot get a crowd to pretend to be excited about Vance. They just do not care.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Scrubbed comment
Mal_Reynolds.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I've just realised that the reason Vance doesn't wear an eyepatch like I was expecting is I was mistaking him for Dan Crenshaw.

But, I mean:
Dan_Crenshaw_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg
Dan Crenshaw does look like JD Vance with an eyepatch, so I feel like that was an honest mistake to make.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I was wondering that myself. Trump has repeatedly proven that no rule will stop him getting what he wants at the moment, and has no concept of consequences. Given how badly vance is turning out, I would have figured trump woulda dumped him. What's keeping him there?

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Trump is disconnected from reality, probably thinks he made the right choice still.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Vance strikes me as an ass-kissing yes man. I don’t think Trump really cares how popular or unpopular he is. Trump thinks he, himself, is enough to win and that would place Vance into the Senate with healthy degree of power and is enough of a mook to go along with whatever Trump wants so long as Vance gets to keep his relative power and importance.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Trump is screwed if he doesn't win and he knows it. He can delay his trials long enough to get him to the election, but he won't be able to avoid them forever.

That's why I think he might get desperate enough to replace Vance with someone who improves his chances.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I hope trump does it regardless of the legality of it. Imagine how many people would be lining up for that job: second choice to the waste of carbon vance, AND ridiculously easy to replace? Trump will have to name one of his sons to it: and the public already knows they suck.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Trump doesn't like having anyone around him that he can't simply fire. I bet having a VP that he can't do that to frustrates him to no end, but he has to win the election first for his running mate to have that level of immunity. If he's going to do it, he's going to have to do it soon.

Top Bottom