Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Axaday

Citizen
Is the person Trump saw on TV just a newscaster in another city repeating what they saw on Facebook? Trump did the most to move the story along and I'm not forgetting that, but if she were here with me I would as gently as possible say, "When you tell 500 people something that you aren't sure is true, all of this is a possible outcome. Just post pictures of your cat, your dinner, and your grandchildren and all of this won't happen"

Ironbite4

Citizen
Trump never ever saw this story. Guaranteed. This was ordered as a hit piece against Harris and Vance got the wrong black Caribbean people. And now you've got right wing media trying to follow the orders of the Orange Piss Pot and are attacking people who are here legally.

Ironbite-it's just the same old playbook they trot out against anyone a shade darker then burnt sugar.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Has he ever childishly declared that he outright hates anyone before? I think this is new for him, and really does him no favors.

Axaday

Citizen
Has he ever childishly declared that he outright hates anyone before? I think this is new for him, and really does him no favors.
Yeah it is a line in general that he doesn’t help himself by crossing. But I think the bigger story is how much effort his campaign put into acting like it was dumb and irrelevant just to have the frontman reveal that it really got under his skin. He can't quit showing how weak he is.

Last edited:

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Yeah it is a line in general that he doesn’t help himself by crossing. But I think the bigger story is how much effort his campaign put into acting like it was dumb and irrelevant just to have the frontman reveal that it really got under his skin. He can quit showing how weak he is.
No, he can't. He literally cannot. The dementia is making him incapable of controlling what he says, but the malignant narcissism is making him actively seek out external validation. He needs the cameras as much as he needs to spew lies and hate out of his word hole.

Axaday

Citizen
In the grand scheme it shouldn’t matter who Taylor Swift endorses. If I was running a campaign and she went to the other side, I would wait until asked and then feign surprise at the question and say “This is a free country and obviously you’re never going to win everyone over. She is free to vote for who she wants”. Just treat her as an ordinary person and she becomes an ordinary person. There was a bump in voter registration. We don’t know where they live or if they’ll show up. She made a bigger impact than I can, but it really wasn’t something they should have acknowledged worry for. Vance instead walked into a pretty funny joke, but even if it hadn’t been funny he made her bigger. Great music, really rich, really famous. And then insulted her a little, which makes her fans defensive. Said she is out of touch with regular people who line up and enter lotteries to get tickets to her show because they love how much she gets them. That helps her message. But Trump really stepped in it now. He is publicly acknowledging that she hurt him. Ouch. Unforced error.

Last edited:

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
At least Trump didn't follow Elon's line. Where he offered to put a baby in her after being a creep.
Yes, seriously.

Axaday

Citizen
At least Trump didn't follow Elon's line. Where he offered to put a baby in her after being a creep.
Yes, seriously.
Oh.

I understand if it can't be done, but if it can be arranged, I want to go to the reality where an immigrant in Ohio really ate a cat and a CEO of multiple publicly traded companies and owner of a SOCIAL MEDIA company did not really post that he would impregnate a stranger.

Axaday

Citizen

No fist-in-the-air-and-covered-in-theater-blood photos released yet.
I see several headlines saying he is fine after shots were fired in his vicinity, but the only shots I can find confirmation of were the secret service firing away from him. It doesn't sound like the gunman fired.

Axaday

Citizen
Florida Congressman in response to today's incident Xed “As I’ve said before, the July 13th assassination attempt was not an isolated incident that we can take our time investigating as domestic and foreign threats are ongoing. As a member of the Assassination Task Force, I expect the Secret Service to brief us this week."

See, the secret service cannot take their time investigating the July 13th assassination attempt. They need to spend their time talking the Congressmen.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I see several headlines saying he is fine after shots were fired in his vicinity, but the only shots I can find confirmation of were the secret service firing away from him. It doesn't sound like the gunman fired.
Yeah, it sounds like they spotted him while securing the holes ahead of from where Trump was playing, so he didn't even get a chance to get a shot off.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I'm curious as to the timing. Why now? I get that their Cheeto Messiah is not coming across well, what with all the dementia and all, but I don't understand why people are taking shots at him now.

Axaday

Citizen
Yeah, it sounds like they spotted him while securing the holes ahead of from where Trump was playing, so he didn't even get a chance to get a shot off.

So the Secret Service worked admirably and there is no reason to pull everyone in for a Congressional hearing. It isn't the Secret Service's job to keep gunmen from existing. It is their job to find and remove them before they can attack.

I'm curious as to the timing. Why now? I get that their Cheeto Messiah is not coming across well, what with all the dementia and all, but I don't understand why people are taking shots at him now.

I doubt it was a disappointed supporters. It is much more likely someone who doesn't like him and is afraid he will be President. And remember the previous two times a President has been shot at it, it had everything to do with the shooter and not really the target.

The would-be shooter is in custody. We'll know a lot more soon.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I seem to recall the last one being nominally identified as a Trump supporter. The kid. But, you're right, we'll know more soon.

Top Bottom