Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Axaday

Citizen
FB friend:
Trump: "I need the kind of generals Hitler had".

Trump apologists: "Mmmmmmm, nope. I still can't see any parallels between Trump and Hitler. It's all in your head".
It really begs a question. I think we have to assume that Trump felt his generals were disloyal because of how many times they told him that they couldn't do what he asked. I wish someone would air a list of what those things were.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Anyone who wasn't already convinced that he's a waste of carbon isn't going to change their mind from just one more scandal on the pile. He's stacked up so many crimes already that they just don't have any shock value left.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
The sad thing is how many such people there are. Close to half the voting population of the most powerful nation in the history of the world.

Axaday

Citizen
we really ARE in 2016 all over again huh....

What? No. In 2016 Trump had to come out and explain that the Access Hollywood tape was just locker talk and people were doubtful that would work and the GOP pulled out of his campaign. In 2024, he talks about how big Arnold Palmer's penis was in televised speeches at rallies.. I wish we were in 2016 all over again.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Credible account of sexual assault released weeks before the election & still won't move the needle.
We're at the point where I'm convinced Trump could bite the head off a baby on national TV and the headlines would be something like "Trump's controversial eating habits surprise many." and the polling would still show a 50/50 split.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
oh look; the Justice Department confirmed Russia paid millions to spread disinformation in Donalds' favor over social media.

what a breakthrough. maybe next week the Science office will confirm hydrogen and oxygen combine to make water.

Tim Pool decided that there's no reason to continue pushing Russian propaganda for free:

Axaday

Citizen
My favorite take on this was when he said he was quitting to spend more time with his family, but then someone posted that he has no wife and no kids. So I guess he's gonna focus on getting them?
His parents. I'm sure that's good look with his audience.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Because when your last job was "got paid by a hostile foreign government to spread disinformation on the air", you'll be lucky to ever get another one. Like, I'd throw his ass out of a job interview if I were the manager of a Chic-fil-A.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
If he's smart, he'll have saved up enough of Vlad's Treasonbucks™ to not have to worry about working again. But looking at pics of his compound, he might not be.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
Moderates: Kamala can't win by calling Trump a fascist. Voters want something more than the politics of negativity.

Also moderates: Trump's ability to come up with insulting nicknames for his rivals is a kind of political genius!
People think Trump supporters have an ideology, and they don't realize how little thought goes on in these peoples' heads. They literally get mad at the government because the lineup at the DMV was too slow, and then they want to vote for someone who is not a competent politician because they think "competent politician" is a bad thing.
It's amazing that Trump supporters seriously think Kamala Harris is the dumb one in this election.

Trump's entire economic policy is based on tariffs, and despite multiple people literally explaining it to him on national TV, he still doesn't understand how tariffs work.

Intelligence is the ability to learn. Trump does not have this ability. He may actually be the dumbest national leader in history.

I'm not sure what's dumber: his inability to understand the concept of tariffs even after basing his entire economic platform on it, or his May 5 2016 claim in a CNBC interview that he could deal with the national debt by "renegotiating" it (just to be clear, this is what people do after declaring bankruptcy: he was saying he would fix the US debt by going bankrupt).

Paladin

Citizen
Donald was THREE HOURS LATE to a rally in MI so he could go on Joe Rogan and ramble about 2020 election fraud.

Axaday

Citizen
Trump is on such weird ground claiming that voters who actually voted, but did so with some misinformation, makes the election invalid. Misinformation is the majority of what he gives voters and he's been convicted of fraud committed to cover up an information suppression operation he directed in 2016 in the leadup to the election.

I don't like lies and trickery around an election, but I think a general fairness concept has to be that no matter how poor the decision-making process is for any individual voter, the decision they make at the ballot box is a valid one.

=-=-=-=-=

Trump really needs to be asked why he walked back up to a table where he believes he got snookered last time.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
And if you can even get an answer from trump, through his "weaving", the answer will be a lie. He's running for president because he NEEDS the protection of the office to prevent his going to prison. For everything from basic fraud to high crimes.

Top Bottom