Traitor Watch - The 45 Thread

Monique

Guess whos back
Citizen
Watching Fuentes have a meltdown over Trump admitting he lost the 2020 election is hilarious "What was it all for then? Why did 1600 people get charged and I got put on a now fly list if your going to admit that you lost?"

It's rare to see a Trumper actually get upset at the dumb shit Trump says. Usually they just try and spin it as smart or pretend it never happened.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
Apparently he did:

What's even more surprising is that no one published an opinion piece about how this proves that Trump has grown and would be a better president in a second term.

Axaday

Citizen
Yeah, I'd say that is evidence that he knows the truth and accidentally said it out loud.

Axaday

Citizen
I don't think anyone outside of his cult believed that he genuinely thought he won.
Really? I haven't been confident that he knew he lost. I know some insider said that he acknowledged it privately in December 2020, but it might have been in a weak moment and later he was publicly confident that he didn't. I'm not sure. As I said the other day, when someone is a moron and a liar, it is difficult to tell which one is in control.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
These days I doubt he has the cognizance to acknowledge he lost. Four years ago though: he was told, he saw it, he knew it, and then he lied about it. Because the second he conceded the loss, the likes of nick fuentes would call him a loser and the chunks of the cult would have dropped him.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
Without followers, Jim Jones would have been nothing more than a weirdo who shot himself in the jungle. Without followers, Hitler would have been nothing more than a failed artist with odious racial beliefs. Without followers, Trump would be nothing more than a sleazy con-man.

I understand the political strategy behind saying we should insult Trump without insulting his followers, but make no mistake: the followers are the problem.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Trump is a figurehead. Getting rid of him will help (and so many of us will just be glad to never have to see his ugly mug ever again), but there's still a lot of work to go afterwards, too.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Mostly because without changing the social and individual conditions: those cultists will just go and latch onto ANOTHER figurehead whom enables them to be hateful, angry and fearful.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
is he now trying to WIN BACK the "childless cat ladies" ???

Remember, it doesn't matter how transparent, racist, or easily disproven the lie is. What matters is how much traction it gets on social media so Trump can reference it. We live in a post-truth society.

Anonymous X

Citizen
The Atlantic tried to make Trump scary but just made him look metal.

Reminds me of the cover of Kiss’s Psycho Circus album, sort of. Thematically. You’re right though, I mean, without context I’d have no idea if that was a pro or anti Trump image. Could just as easily be something that some groyper edgelord cooked up with generative AI.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'm increasingly wondering if some of Trump's lackeys are deliberately sabotaging his campaign in order to get out of their job contracts, and talking him into picking Vance was a big part of it.

Top Bottom