Transformers Collaborative thread (Agent Knight - Transformers x Knight Rider)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Collaborative seems more like the venue to take, say, a Wily ship and make a robot out of it. Or the Yellow Devil, in an Optimus Primal sort of biped-to-biped situation.

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
Collaborative seems more like the venue to take, say, a Wily ship and make a robot out of it. Or the Yellow Devil, in an Optimus Primal sort of biped-to-biped situation.
Yeah, IMO TF X MM is more likely to involve things like a Megatron that turns into a Wily Machine, a MegaMan-themed Optimus Prime, or Yellow Deviltron than any Robot Masters.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TurboMan and NitroMan are RIGHT THERE.

(Granted, they're very un-toyetic, and Collaborative has been mostly about Hall of Fame-level TFs or brand new characters, but, y'know, thematically...)
I know! My two favorites! (No prize for guessing why.)

Megamix Turbo Man might be more toyetic, though...

1726973551029.jpeg

Heck, I was going to try to customize a Rescue Bot with a similar transformation scheme and made a post about it on these very forums, but never got anywhere with it.

More likely, unfortunately, yeah.

...unless they really leaned into the Rush and Treble transformations...

Rush with a humanoid robot mode.

It is absolutely killing me right now that I can't find a piece of fan art I saw earlier, before Twitter decided to surreptitiously flip it away from my view, never to be seen again.

So, eh, take this instead, I guess. I know it's not what you meant, but it's (unfortunately) the best that I've got.

1726974890510.jpeg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Or, here's an idea I could easily see Hasbro going with: A Mega Man that transforms into a blue Rush, and a Rush that transforms into a red Mega Man. Two ready-to-go deco uses in one mold.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm in. I'm not the biggest Mega Man fan out there but that's only because I suck at it. The designs have a lot of charm, and they're already robots. It has the potential to be one of the better crossovers we've gotten.

Top Bottom