Transformers Collaborative (Transformers X Naruto Shippuden)

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
So, Triple-T Kup just hit my Pile of Loot at BBTS, and I'm pretty excited for this one. I had Sgt Slaughter and the Triple-T when I was a kid, and so this is the first GI Joe x TF crossover I've splurged and paid full price for. (Got HISS Megatron and AWE Striker Bumblebee on deep clearance, haven't been able to pull the trigger on Soundwave yet.)

And I find I am back where I started; I love these things, 3-3/4" Joes are my jam, but Transformers that turn into Joe-scaled vehicles are just soooo expensive to be a sustainable collection. Waiting for them to hit clearance is more budget-friendly, but the line won't continue very long if they only sell at clearance. And I do want it to continue; there are a ton of Joe and Cobra vehicles I'd like to see as Transformers; stuff like the Joe's Snow Cat and Conquest x-30, and the Cobra Night Raven, Moray, and Wolf. I just wish they would use the Joe and Cobra vehicle modes on mostly Deluxe- and Voyager-scale Transformer figures.

Still, I'm pretty excited to get the Triple-T in-hand, gonna be some huge nostalgia at the Haywire household. (Now, just need Super7 to do an updated Refrigerator Perry...)

Shadhausen

Citizen
Still, I'm pretty excited to get the Triple-T in-hand, gonna be some huge nostalgia at the Haywire household. (Now, just need Super7 to do an updated Refrigerator Perry...)
If they do, I wonder if he'll cost the same as a real refrigerator.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Possibble Transformers X Naruto Shippuden, Kurama & Gamakichi figures.
Image of Transformers Collaborative Naruto Shippuden Kurama & Gamakichi__scaled_800.jpg

The larger one looks like a Legacy Cheetor remold and I wonder if this means we're getting Legacy BW Spittor later on, looking at the smaller figure?

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, I'd buy it. It's been ages since I cared much about Naruto, but in my mind, there are many, many properties that I think would be worse candidates for a crossover entry.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Super Saiyan 4 Goku that turns into the big monke. Better yet, Frieza that turns into his chair. You got an in with Shonen Jump, might as well.

Transformers out here trying to be the Fortnite of toys lol

Last edited:

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Quote from Jtprime17 on upcoming collabs when this one dropped.
Transformers is uniquely positioned to do it because even as a kid in the 90s during the neon G2 deluge we were thinking "what if X from Y was a Transformer?"
I can only imagine what it was like for kids in the 80s when stuff like Ghostbusters and Knight Rider was recent.

Anyway some predictions

Star Wars- Hasn't it been predicted to be something Mandalorian-related?

Sonic- I'm sure there's a beastformer mould from Kingdom or Legacy they can whip up into a Sonic character. Bonus points if it's a new character and they put "OC DO NOT STEAL" on the package.

Batman- Gotta be the Batmobile, right? Question is what version? BTAS is beloved, the Battinson Batmobile promotes the recent iteration of the brand, the Tumblr is from what everyone calls the best Batman movie ever, and the '89 version gets you that '80s property crossover they got with Ghostbusters, BttF, and Knight Rider.

Hot Wheels- They did a transforming Hot Wheels Optimus, didn't they? I don't know Hot Wheels, but I'm sure there's an iconic Hot Wheels car they could turn into a Transformer.

MOTU- Oh wow. Probably either Catilla from Tigatron or one of those hover tanks? I don't know MOTU that well but I know it has vehicles.

NFL- Honestly? What I'd do is take SS Bumblebee concept Megatron, give him a techno blue and silver paint job, and slap a Calvin Johnson robot head on him.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Hopefully they make a Battlecat that's a pretool for Catilla.
He'd probably just be based on Tigatron.
Yeah just straight up make Tigatron out of green plastic and stick a helmet and on him. You get both Cringer and Battle Cat.

Top Bottom