Transformers Collaborative (Transformers X Naruto Shippuden)

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Collaborative seems more like the venue to take, say, a Wily ship and make a robot out of it. Or the Yellow Devil, in an Optimus Primal sort of biped-to-biped situation.

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
Collaborative seems more like the venue to take, say, a Wily ship and make a robot out of it. Or the Yellow Devil, in an Optimus Primal sort of biped-to-biped situation.
Yeah, IMO TF X MM is more likely to involve things like a Megatron that turns into a Wily Machine, a MegaMan-themed Optimus Prime, or Yellow Deviltron than any Robot Masters.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
TurboMan and NitroMan are RIGHT THERE.

(Granted, they're very un-toyetic, and Collaborative has been mostly about Hall of Fame-level TFs or brand new characters, but, y'know, thematically...)
I know! My two favorites! (No prize for guessing why.)

Megamix Turbo Man might be more toyetic, though...

1726973551029.jpeg

Heck, I was going to try to customize a Rescue Bot with a similar transformation scheme and made a post about it on these very forums, but never got anywhere with it.

More likely, unfortunately, yeah.

...unless they really leaned into the Rush and Treble transformations...

Rush with a humanoid robot mode.

It is absolutely killing me right now that I can't find a piece of fan art I saw earlier, before Twitter decided to surreptitiously flip it away from my view, never to be seen again.

So, eh, take this instead, I guess. I know it's not what you meant, but it's (unfortunately) the best that I've got.

1726974890510.jpeg

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm in. I'm not the biggest Mega Man fan out there but that's only because I suck at it. The designs have a lot of charm, and they're already robots. It has the potential to be one of the better crossovers we've gotten.

Steadfast

Freelancer
Citizen
I'm in. I'm not the biggest Mega Man fan out there but that's only because I suck at it. The designs have a lot of charm, and they're already robots. It has the potential to be one of the better crossovers we've gotten.
MegaMan has a lot of potential as a quasi-converting toy line-- from transforming robot animals, to robot animals combining with humanoid robots, to multi-stage mecha... Even if just the robots' arms transformed-- that'd be something.

Not a lot of directly-competing-with-Transformers X-to-Y form-changing, but maybe combinations, attack modes, and the like.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I've always been a big Mega Man fan, but with all due respect idk if I'm into most of the ideas mentioned thus far. (A Rush that transforms into the MM6 armored Mega Man would be make sense though, and the colors for that version are perfect for it. But Mega Man turning INTO Rush... Eh.)

There's lots of potential in it being one of the big boss vehicles or machines, or a Ride Chaser, or idk one of the Ride Armors. The more I think about it I keep gravitating toward the idea of a Yellow Devil or a giant Metool with a robot mode. Or a Wily Castle! Throw in some mini-figures like X-Spanse had.

I'm not really seeking transforming versions of the existing characters as much as I'd just want them to exist in toy form. (There's the Guts Man based big tank, but eh.) Indeed, if anything this just makes me want a proper Mega Man and X toyline, maybe at 4in scale. Make everyone. (In another universe there's a Sho-do line that's been going for years that's done exactly this and we're all quite happy. Alas, we live here.)

Although I am intrigued by the idea of Rush, Beat, Tango, a Servbot, Treble, etc as Battle Masters that turn into weapons.

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Yeah, I also can't really think of anything that sounds appealing as a Mega Man crossover figures, beyond Rush into Super Mega Man/Treble into Super Bass, or making Turbo Man or Nitro Man work in some fashion. That said, though, I am totally open to some Street Fighter-esque pants-on-head goofy repaint/retool nonsense happening just to see what might crop up.

Indeed, if anything this just makes me want a proper Mega Man and X toyline, maybe at 4in scale.
Good news, Jada Toys has you partially covered, at least on the Classic front.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I also can't really think of anything that sounds appealing as a Mega Man crossover figures, beyond Rush into Super Mega Man/Treble into Super Bass, or making Turbo Man or Nitro Man work in some fashion. That said, though, I am totally open to some Street Fighter-esque pants-on-head goofy repaint/retool nonsense happening just to see what might crop up.
Yeah, I'd be up for that direction of "TF retooled into Mega Man character". Again, the support pets/friends as Beast Battle Masters (could be packed in) sounds fun.

Good news, Jada Toys has you partially covered, at least on the Classic front.
Those do look good, but are a different scale than I'm after (I still have some older figures that have this scale covered). But I'm eager to see how the line grows.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This was in the back of my mind when I was mentioning boss vehicles and machines, but I hadn't thought of a mold for it (super obvious now). I'd forgotten how nice and bright the colors are on that!

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I do not posses sufficient levels of brainrot to take part in such. That said, if I did, i’d just call him
Sigma male

Top Bottom