Transformers Collaborative (Transformers X Naruto Shippuden)

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Bumblebee.gif

Elita 1.gif

Jazz.gif

Optimus Prime.gif

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sorry, I've never encountered the thread you mentioned (but I've bookmarked it now for future use). Also the video link posted at the main Allspark site is geoblocked in Japan but the one I posted above isn't.

Feel free to merge my post(s) above with your own if you wish!

I think I did that correctly. The post now exists in both threads as a result of quantum tunneling and/or black magiks.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I like it but I’m wary about the base mold. I had two Airrazors whose wings snapped off at the base from mostly just display and Terrorsaur has a nasty stress mark in the same area.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Monster Hunter Collaboration/Crossover.
View attachment 23641
More info, pics and video here.

Now you see, if the Godzilla collaborative we were getting from Takara was more like this, then we'd have a lot fewer complaints. This beautiful piece of work, I can justify buying. Studio Series Grimlock repainted, with no new tooling? No thanks.

Shadewing

Citizen
Now you see, if the Godzilla collaborative we were getting from Takara was more like this, then we'd have a lot fewer complaints. This beautiful piece of work, I can justify buying. Studio Series Grimlock repainted, with no new tooling? No thanks.

I'm not even into Monster Hunter and I want this. This is a ppretty amazing remold

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sorry, I've never encountered the thread you mentioned (but I've bookmarked it now for future use). Also the video link posted at the main Allspark site is geoblocked in Japan but the one I posted above isn't.

Feel free to merge my post(s) above with your own if you wish!
View attachment 23626

Hey, no worries, it's all good.

I think I did that correctly. The post now exists in both threads as a result of quantum tunneling and/or black magiks.

Awesome, thanks! I salute your application of the black sciences!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'm also glad that they're reusing the (ROTB?) molds, as I was interested in them but not as the original characters.

TriBlurr

Citizen
Collab reveal coming this month.
upload_2024-10-1_17-17-19.png

Jtprime17 has chimed in on the tfw2005 boards with some info.

It's Star Wars
It's Mandalorian themed
The Robot is named Mandrake

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
it's got to be better than the old Star Wars Boba Fett figure. That one was tantalizingly close to being good, but the robot mode proportions were just a little too far off.

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
Might be the only time I'm okay with a collaborative making the robot look like one of the main characters. :D

Curious if it'll be Mando's Razorcrest, that weird hot rod ship based on the Naboo starfighter, or something else.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Might be the only time I'm okay with a collaborative making the robot look like one of the main characters. :D

Curious if it'll be Mando's Razorcrest, that weird hot rod ship based on the Naboo starfighter, or something else.

I always like the Razorcrest better. The Naboo fighter hot rod was cool, but doesn't make sense for the character. It'd be easier to get a good robot out of, too. There just isn't much mass in the starfighter to work with.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Mandrake?

Does he include a little Grogu, so he can be accompanied by a minorrrrrr

Top Bottom