Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
They’re definitely more consistent but the shade itself looks like he’s consisted of 50% Ovaltine

It appears the hind legs are so scrawny because they have to transform on to the top of his chest. I doubt it.
Probably as clip on, partsforming "armour" then for the legs.

Shadewing

Citizen
A new TM Megatron would be cool. And I suppose a new TM Cheetor would be nice, but honestly, the original toy was pretty cool, and it's gonna be hard to improve on that.

TM Megs is also on my shortlist of TM wants, since his original toy suffers a rare offshoot of GPS; but also means we need a TM Primal as you know people are gonna want both leaders.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
A new TM Megatron would be cool. And I suppose a new TM Cheetor would be nice, but honestly, the original toy was pretty cool, and it's gonna be hard to improve on that.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
TM Megs is also on my shortlist of TM wants, since his original toy suffers a rare offshoot of GPS; but also means we need a TM Primal as you know people are gonna want both leaders.
If you can find the Takara version, it's GPS-free last I heard. That was my solution but I don't know how common they are these days.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
New Legacy (and other line) listings.

TRA GEN LEGACY STAR SEEKERS DLX CANNONBALL
Product Number: G0231

TRA GEN PCON DTC DINOKING
Product Number: G0181

TRA GEN MPM BRAWL (Codename Hoover)
Product Number: F9655

TRA GEN LDR OPTIMUS PRIME AND AUTOBOT BULLSEYE
Product code: F9652

TRA PROJECT GEE WIZ: GI JOE X TRANSFORMERS SGT Kup as the Triple T with SGT Slaughter and Leatherneck
Product Number: F9941

TRA CLASSIC HEROES TEAM OPTIMUS PRIMAL
Product Number: G0449

TRA CLASSIC HEROES TEAM MIRAGE
Product Number: G0450

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
TM Cheator can be improved upon, thou I also would love to see his TM2 given a modern update as long they are in scale with the kingdom/legacy releases, even old TM1 Megatron could do with a few improvements along with TM1 Primal

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Oh thank god, they didn't abandon my boy. Now, please, please don't be a Skids retool.
It can be done:

BAkxuXe.jpg

These two were the custom class options for TFCon Orlando 2023.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Yeah, I’m legitimately curiousnhow they’ll handle him.

plus, since it’s all but guaranteed we’re getting feet, what else they’re going to do

Top Bottom