Transformers Legacy toyline

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I thought it was about pie filling, plus Hasbro did give Hot Shot the license plate. Deleted to not deal with TFW style stuff. Edit: And I goofed my edit/delete, that was supposed to be OVER the comment over this one, not under.

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
I'd love to get a Nightscream, especially if he can have wing arms like the original toy... partly because I want more Bat transformers... and partly because I've realized he looks like a character a non-tf friend designed for me due to his hairstyle...

Forteheadshot.png

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Meanwhile the next Transformers Haslab was briefly brought up in an interview and while no information was give it was said to 'melt people's faces', so I can only assume we're finally getting Soundwave turning into a realistic Ark..

Dake

Citizen
I figured that "melting" was a direct reference to a Starscream that crumbles to ash and then reassembles. Either that or an Indiana Jones crossover.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
It could be the Smelting pool inside of Unicron's belly, where lots of innosant beings lost their lives so that Unicron could carry on roaming the galaxy consuming worlds, if we go by the current patten of Haslab for TF, we are due a Decepticon and there isn't anyone that comes to my mind worthy of a Haslab, but its a wait and see

Platypus Prime

Citizen
The weird part is I could see Overlord tried that way, though I have no idea what they'd use for tiers. Leaving off things like the cannon or PowerMasters would not go over well, though things like shields, cannons, etc WERE used that way for both Victory Saber amd Deathsaurus. A lot of the smaller details like the little car, arm, etc could be more easily factored in and they could include a battle damaged face or something.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I figured that "melting" was a direct reference to a Starscream that crumbles to ash and then reassembles. Either that or an Indiana Jones crossover.
Hmmm....

The Ark of the Covenant...

The Covenant of Primus...

The next line after Legacy United is themed around the Thirteen, Primus's first creations...

I guess it could be Primus in some form.

BUT, it doesn't necessarily have to be a Primus that turns into Cybertron. It could be some other form of Primus, throwing us a curveball by subverting our expectations.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Let it be Primus. I'll gladly sit that one out and it won't need me and my fellow broke-ass fools in the least because that'll sell well regardless. Have a little alcove in the torso be a "Primal Scream" scene space for teeny minifigures, haha.

Or let him turn into a Matrix instead of the planet Cybertron, fulfilling a wonky version of the decades-old He Tell Me prophecy from before Armada...

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Peanut butter and strawberry jam is the usual way in the UK, or maybe, if you're a savage, with blackcurrant jam. We can also get premixed pb & strawberry jam and/or chocolate spread in a jar in some supermarkets too. I've also had the US Southern "PB & M" sandwich, but usually, I like to pop a bit of tabasco or siracha sauce and mix it into the peanut butter.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
I don't think that "melt people's faces" was meant to imply the figure would have anything to do with melting.
Just something out there and crazy that people would be blown away by.

My guess is RiD Megatron. We got Deathsaurus right after Star Sabre. RiD Megatron right after RiD Optimus would make a lot of sense and could "melt people's faces" if they could manage the ten modes convincingly.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I don't think that "melt people's faces" was meant to imply the figure would have anything to do with melting.
Just something out there and crazy that people would be blown away by.
I'm reminded of when we were first teased by Andrew "Hydra" Hall about Thrilling 30 Titan class Metroplex, describing his forthcoming reveal as "pants-pooping news".

And once the figure was revealed, "poop" became a synonym for "awesome" on here for a while.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
I just think RiD Megs makes a lot of sense. They just did RiD Prime so there's some RiD hype in the air they can capitalize on, the character design with so many modes may prove challenging budget wise at retail, and HasLab RiD Prime is a big boy and probably towers over the original RiD Megatron figure so redoing Megs so he's big enough for a proper RiD display would be a big selling point.

Top Bottom