Transformers Legacy toyline

Glitch

Citizen
So some Star Seekers arrived, what's Filch and Lockdown doing in this line up? Okay Filch was a flat character in the show but Lockdown strikes me as more the type to join the Mercenaries.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
So some Star Seekers arrived, what's Filch and Lockdown doing in this line up? Okay Filch was a flat character in the show but Lockdown strikes me as more the type to join the Mercenaries.
Lockdown is there as the muscle. Either he’s getting paid, or he’s getting paid in PARTS…

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just pretend this Lockdown is based on the personality of Cyberverse Lockdown instead of either Animated or AOE Lockdown. ;)

Filch can be his best friend in lieu of a Legacy version of Clobber.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Had Silverbolt arrive today along with SSBBM Sunstreaker & SSG Sideswipe, haven't released the brothers, yet but been messing with Silverbolt and he is a pretty desent figure, thou my only question is regarding the extra hinge joint upon his chest where his robot mode head is attached, it serves no obvious purpose in either mode, still, he is a well done figure

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
GS20240716064252.gif

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Folks on other boards are reporting that Walmart's website is pushing back the release dates for Star Raider Deluxe class orders. That don't sound good.

Top Bottom