Gotta Catch 'Em All! - Pokémon Thread

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, beat Teal Mask in a few days, mostly ignored trainers and tried not to get distracted by shinies. It was a cute story, not amazing. I did like the play on the old Momotaro story.
There's some new clothing stuff back in Paldea but nothing too exciting. Some more fun hair options, tho.
Once you beat the story, talk to Grams at the siblings' house for festival clothes in other colors. If you go back to the festival grounds, talk to the temple priest. Raise 1,000,000 in funds and you'll get the best festival outfit ever.

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
My GO code is 8016 2999 8973 if anyone wants to add me.
EDIT: Also, my wife's account code is 5897 0296 6657

Last edited:

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, I've caught the Loyal Three, and I've turned to Pokémon HOME to chase down what I need trading-wise. Now I just need to dig my Switch Lite out of storage to deal with trade evolutions. And do a lot of breeding. And take care of some other odds and ends for the Teal Mask before the Indigo Disk arrives.

Always more to do...

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
Gotta admit, I halfheartedly played the DLC for a couple days and then completely forgot it existed. BG3 is just taking over my life.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
At some point I should probably update my live Dex. Don't think I've looked at it since the Crown Tundra. Gotta add in the Legends Arceus and Scarlet stuff.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
So I started a new file on Scarlet out of boredom. It let me access Kitakami as soon as I got the starting quests for the treasure hunt and scaled it down in levels to around 15.

However....the Glitterati are not scaled down, so there's a level 65 trainer right there. No easy early money, I suppose.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Free Sweet or Spicy Herba Mystica! The Code is: SWEET0RSP1CY
I guess I'm not really hurting for more Herba Mystica now that I did the tablecloth chair guy sidequest in the Teal Mask, but more is always appreciated.

Also, the next episode of Paldean Winds is FINALLY out!

Top Bottom