Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
WMoHuAA.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Shown here is the Lockdown that Walmart cancelled my preorder and refunded me for 2 days before it arrived having shipped from Walmart.

20240819_183642.jpg

Now, since I was really wanting a Lockdown and Walmart had rather convincingly informed me that they were not giving me one, I ordered a "replacement" from Hasbro Pulse, which of course shipped during the time between when Walmart cancelled my order and when the Walmart one arrived, so now I have TWO Lockdowns, only one of which I paid for.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
His ugly head looks nothing like Roadbuster.
I like T30 Roadbuster well enough except for the clown slippers. The head could stand to be more G1-y (idk if the changes are part of distancing it from Dorvack or whatever) but it isn't a bad sculpt in my eyes.

That was pretty much what Kingdom Cyclonus was.

It's certainly closer than the toy-style Selects one, but I'd probably consider picking up one that's colored like the Unite Warriors Cyclonus (I believe CoffeeHorse or someone has a great digibash of this here). Especially if the gray plastic doesn't do what that sad Kingdom-era batch of gray plastic does.

CoffeeHorse

Exhausted, but still standing.
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's certainly closer than the toy-style Selects one, but I'd probably consider picking up one that's colored like the Unite Warriors Cyclonus (I believe CoffeeHorse or someone has a great digibash of this here). Especially if the gray plastic doesn't do what that sad Kingdom-era batch of gray plastic does.

I never aimed for Unite Warriors colors, but you might be remembering this.

Studio Series Cyclonus.png

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ahh its so fun I even found a second set of side guns in my G1 parts bin
View attachment 22987

Beautiful. I was just the right age to still be heavily into Transformers when Micromasters were on the scene, so they were always some of my favorites. The only bases I had were Countdown and Skystalker, but I always wanted more of them. Micromasters in general don't get a lot of attention these days, but they always mash my nostalgia buttons.

Top Bottom