Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
c6FO5L9.jpg

ItegUzx.jpg

Mu0ucUj.jpg

lcT5LLf.jpg

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen

You are missing two of the Decepticon leaders from that shot:
Starscream (I know he dies in the 86 movie, for a few hours, he was the Decepticon leader until he was overthrown/killed/reduced to ashes by Galvatron)
Overlord (He would then complete the Jap G1 line up of leaders, with a bonus of a western G2 leader!)

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Nova...
Nova Major...
arise, Nova Prime!

5wHGTIE.jpg

QdEKitF.jpg

QiQKowU.jpg

You are missing two of the Decepticon leaders from that shot:
Starscream (I know he dies in the 86 movie, for a few hours, he was the Decepticon leader until he was overthrown/killed/reduced to ashes by Galvatron)
Overlord (He would then complete the Jap G1 line up of leaders, with a bonus of a western G2 leader!)
The ledge is only so long :p

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Now I'm REALLY thinking about selling my Deathsaurus. "Stupid huge" in every sense of the term. It's a very cool design and I love that they threw everything into it, but it's pointless to display among anything else.

Ffs please tell me they don't plan on making Titan class Star Convoy this damn big.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Now I'm REALLY thinking about selling my Deathsaurus. "Stupid huge" in every sense of the term. It's a very cool design and I love that they threw everything into it, but it's pointless to display among anything else.

Ffs please tell me they don't plan on making Titan class Star Convoy this damn big.
But Deathsaurus is supposed to be that big. He is Combiner-sized.

Glitch

Citizen
He may come as a multipack: a leader or voyager class cab to robot to Torso figure that resembles his manga self (and stands toe to toe with super Megatron), that slots into a trailer to base to super robot component. Alongside Rodimus Minor and a few weapons.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I skipped that set at the time as it was (mostly) repaints and there was a bunch of other stuff that I was currently buying, but I've been kicking myself for it ever since. Your post got me checking ebay again this morning and I found someone selling sets for a reasonable price, so I finally bought one.

This is your fault.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Yeah, I'm happy with him. He's big but it feels right for the character.
I do get the critique that he should have scaled to Star Sabre rather than Victory Sabre, but I also can't blame Hasbro for wanting to promote the powered up form of Star Sabre.

Technically he does scale to Star Saber... if you have the MP version.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Yeah, I'm happy with him. He's big but it feels right for the character.
I do get the critique that he should have scaled to Star Sabre rather than Victory Sabre, but I also can't blame Hasbro for wanting to promote the powered up form of Star Sabre.
Technically he does scale to Star Saber... if you have the MP version.
And MP Star Saber is more CHUG-scaled than the actual CHUG Star Saber. Both are too small to scale with either of the toylines they were released in.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm warming to that color scheme on Bludgeon, but if I can only have one (which is likely) I may go with the single release one. Idk though.

Great group shots!

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm warming to that color scheme on Bludgeon, but if I can only have one (which is likely) I may go with the single release one. Idk though.

Great group shots!

Agreed. I like both, and I ended up with both, but mostly shell colors are my preferred color scheme for Bludgeon.

Top Bottom