Transformers: Age of the Primes toyline discussion Update with Commander and Titan listings

Badgertron

Citizen
My gut is telling me that the primes will all be new molds (except Vector, and maybe Alpha Trion?), and will essentially be pretools for other characters coming later.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Vector isn't listed for this line.
1726973306907.gif

Yes, because he just came out.
1726973340782.gif

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
I'm content with the Alpha Trion and Vector Prime figures. My guess is Vector Prime will get a repack and Alpha Trion will be a new mold. Alchemist Prime better be based on Cyberverse MaccAdams though.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Alright, I'm 2 of thirteen! I acquired vector prime this afternoon!

I was also disappointed by TRU... again, but it is what it is.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
My local ones have given over a fair chunk of space to HMV, music, books, t-shirts and such. But the shelfs are still slowly emptying out. Ominously; while there were no mark downs in the TF section, there was a sign saying that all transformers sales were final with no exchanges or returns. I think that one store in particular is probably going to close after christmas.

Badgertron

Citizen
they just don't really seem to want to stock much do they
Yeah, I don't think TRU is doing very well. A couple of years ago they replaced the video game sections with graphic novels and funko pops, now it seems like an HMV pop up store where that used to be. A lot of fuss just to bring in a bunch of DVD's (yes, DVD's).

wonko the sane?

Citizen
They're exercises in disappointment, and I get most of my transformers from amazon, BBTS or gamestop these days. They lost a massive amount of buying power and clout when the american division shuttered, and if weren't for the fact that their major competition in canada is walmart: whom does not update the toy isle between january and october, they would have ALSO gone out of business up here.

Would you rather a happy memory or a shambling corpse?

Top Bottom