Transformers Legacy toyline

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Leader Tankor, Voyager Jetstorm, Deluxe Thrust. For the Commander slot, Megatron, using the TM2 Leader as a base, but with a stand with his helmet, cloak, and arms that he can connect into, maybe with a Diagnostic Drone thrown in.

Bonus points if the cloak/harness can transform into his MegaHead mode!

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Yeah, he is long, long overdue IMO. I agree with TheMightyMollusk, and have had almost exactly the same thoughts about how he could be done. But even if they had to scale down BM2 Megs' dragon and robot modes to accommodate the helmet/cloak/harness, it would be worth it. I just think that it is high time for a version that really represents what he was in the show, at a scale that conveys how much of a force of nature (okay, machinery) he was.

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Giving some BM guys some love isn't a bad idea but I see "better scaled BM" tossed out there I think "core class?"
'cause that's what would put them in "proper" scale to the Deluxe and up G1 characters

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Leader Tankor, Voyager Jetstorm, Deluxe Thrust. For the Commander slot, Megatron, using the TM2 Leader as a base, but with a stand with his helmet, cloak, and arms that he can connect into, maybe with a Diagnostic Drone thrown in.
Give me all of these, and then redecos and retools aplenty. Universe Stockade. Botcon Cyclonus. Uh, toy colors Thrust.

And then a few Deluxes of offscreen characters. Hammerstrike, Battle Unicorn, Night Viper, Scavenger, Mirage.

And they should ALL have spark crystals.

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I got no beef with Strika/Stryka/Strykuh or Obsidian. I think they are plenty cool. It's just that I would prefer updates to the OG generals first. But yeah, bring 'em all on!

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Octrope, Stinky, and Obsesity will be the first releases in the Transformers: Steve subline dedicated to misspellings, misconceptions, and misrememberings across the history of the franchise. They will be deluxes, with Voyager Tank, or Tank...or...Tanky the Tanked Engine, or something. Leader class will be a re-release of MP-01, the Prime you are sure you had as a kid, along with original G1 Unicron and Skyfire with Titan being the 'really scary' big Predaking you remember from when you were six and saw it on a shelf and didn't get it because you had Puzzler at home.

And for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Has there been any word about if or when any remaining SDCC exclusives will go up on Pulse? I'm awfully tempted by that Orion/Megatron set.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I'm waiting for Dinoking myself. They said Pulsecon for him (September 13?) so maybe then, or before if they process any unsold exclusives and list them?

Top Bottom