Transformers Legacy toyline

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
I find BM Strika a little offputting with how skinny her limbs are, which is fine if she's the Vehicon -style version; but if they're going to G1-ify, I'd rather she be more based on Animated or IDW where she's more solidly built.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So like, is this a remold of the Legacy Lio Convoy we got before? Or something new for the anniversary?
Legacy retool:

3yrgcp93k94.jpg

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
And there's the age-old analogy of "huge Maximal/Predacon/Vehicon size = small Autobot/Decepticon size". ;)

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
I don't think we'd need to rely on a Rook remould for Strika these days given how committed they are with characters recently deemed "obscure"

Undead Scottsman

Citizen
As much as I love the idea of getting the 13 in toy form, it IS a bummer that they're going to suck up so many molds for the next two or so years. Maybe we'd get a Strika next year if they weren't doing the Fallen or another Alpha Trion.

Badgertron

Citizen
As much as I love the idea of getting the 13 in toy form, it IS a bummer that they're going to suck up so many molds for the next two or so years. Maybe we'd get a Strika next year if they weren't doing the Fallen or another Alpha Trion.
Yes, and there hasn't even been any listings for Quickstrike or any more BW characters has there?

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Legacy retool:

3yrgcp93k94.jpg
Thanks for the side-by-side comparison. As much as I appreciate the realistic animal approach for WfC/Legacy Beast Wars, Lio Convoy is definitely a case where it didn't work out the best. I don't love the anime lion head, but I think I would have picked it over the Legacy head if there'd been a choice from the start. At this point though, I don't think I want to replace the one I already have.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
So all this talk of getting Beast Machines characters proper updates, no one brings up Nightscream?

The guy who's sole toy* was an oversized, lights-and-sounds, clear plastic monstrosity?

No getting HIM, not even a proper due, just A due?!

*Yeah, there was that McDonald's toy....

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
Eh I've been waiting for members of the Thirteen in toy form for years and I'll gladly kick Strika and the rest of the BM gang down the road by a few years if it means getting them.

Then again the whole "Prime" mythology is right up my alley so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Top Bottom