Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

CrockAlley

Citizen
40th Anniversary photoshoot: Armada

Featuring some later Mini-Cons from Universe (2008).

wSEkSHc.png

vjhRdHr.png

Ks9dHls.png

CdzMjdc.png

More photos behind the spoiler:

4EZb1Q7.png

T7ik66I.png

VsOnYfe.png

t8NB6RH.png

ZW9xak2.png

WEClVUM.png

Zon5mfC.png

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Id love it if these got marked down locally too. Would love to gather up the partnered Beast Weaponizers and chuck the bigger bots. And I need to catch up on the Deluxes too.

40th Anniversary photoshoot: Armada

Featuring some later Mini-Cons from Universe

Seeing all these minicons and other stuff from such a fondly remembered few years... It does my rusted, creaking heart good. Thanks for this.

Shadewing

Citizen
Id love it if these got marked down locally too. Would love to gather up the partnered Beast Weaponizers and chuck the bigger bots. And I need to catch up on the Deluxes too.

Yeah, I was hoping we'd see Arrowstripe and Chainclaw released solo, but looks like I'll have to pick them up with their partners.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Six-Gun's gonna need some glue if he ever gets near the Disney sequels...

Not THAT bad, there was a surprising lack of severed limbs in those compared to prior installments. Ruined the franchise forever, I hear.

The hard part will be keeping track of the sequence of events where Space Orphan leaves on a Space Ship with Space Truckers to see Space Princess who sends her to Space Hobo living with the Space Penguins to learn Space Magic to fight Space Emo and his Space Empire. I forget what the movie was called. "Star Trekkers" or something.

Top Bottom