Post Pictures of your Transformers, Let's see 40 years worth of Transformers!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I was thinking of it more as like Terrans were the Earth-born equivalent of Cybertronians, while the Maltobots were sort of like what you said: the Malto family subset of the Autobots.
The thing is, the show establishes the Terrans as being Cybertronians, just classified as "Cybertronus terran" rather than "Cybertronus cybertronii". In other words, Earth-born Cybertronians instead of Cybertron-born ones.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Good way if putting it. I think that still works (replace equivalent with branch, perhaps). Maltobots is a good term for the family-affiliated Terrans, especially since they tend to (iirc) take on the Malto surname.

Mat-Man

Citizen
malt-o-meal-hot-cereal-malt-o-meal-382354.jpg

Glitch

Citizen
Their next port of call is The Grand Central Space Station where their client wants them to find Spanner who is ricocheting around the universe.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Last time we had a transformer showing this much cleavage, people were throwing fits.
IMG_2727.jpeg

Anyway, I don’t like him much. He’s pretty terrible to handle with the pointy and rough surfaces making it unpleasant to find a good place to grip and a weird mix of overly tight tolerances with a few loose connections here and there exacerbating the handling problem. While I prefer the monster face to the rock robot, I dunno, the icy look’s not working for me. Balance sucks too. The detachable parts come apart too easily and I don't get why I'd want to detach his arms and part of the legs. They're not good weapons and don't leave enough to make a functional figure either. He can at least point his pickaxe forward. That's neat

opened up bumblebee but he’s in drying quarantine since Hasbro still can’t get yellows uniform.

Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I really just want that pack for the Nightshriek, but this would've been a nice plus. That's a shame.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I'll be completely honest, I was thinking of selling rock guy off but he matches my room's decor far too well.

Also transforming back and forth loosened him up a bit but the detachable parts are still too detachable. Why are his arms even detachable?

Top Bottom