Transformers Legacy toyline

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
To me, it's six $12 dollar figures ($72), plus some accessories. You might find Cores overpriced already, but that's another conversation.
Core class is okay value for money, just not the Dinobot molds. They’re not great in any of their modes and having most of that carry over to dinoking isn’t appealing.

Lobjob

Citizen
I love this, but Slag is just staring everyone down from Dinoking's chest. I just wish the dinosaur heads had been remolded. Grimlock's noggin is so iconic, it stands out too.

BUT!!! Still getting them. I let Volcanicus fly right by me for this very reason. Long live Dinoking. Maybe that's a reason to embrace a little Grimlock in here.

Shadewing

Citizen
I love this, but Slag is just staring everyone down from Dinoking's chest. I just wish the dinosaur heads had been remolded. Grimlock's noggin is so iconic, it stands out too.

BUT!!! Still getting them. I let Volcanicus fly right by me for this very reason. Long live Dinoking. Maybe that's a reason to embrace a little Grimlock in here.

I mostly just wish Slag's dinohead had been remolded to have the triple rhino horn look. It would further help it look different from Volcanicus.

Also strange that Gairyu is Green and Black rather then Green and White.

Overall, I am happy for this set, and consider $80 a good price for it.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
From TakaraTomy's Transformers 40th Anniversary Exhibition website and PR Times:

TL-EX Starscream Super Mode

SFo3DNL.jpeg

EUAmqMj.jpeg

劇中で使用したウイングブレードとスターセイバーが付属します。

付属のエフェクトパーツでナル光線キャノンの発射シーンが再現可能。

商品名:TL-EX スタースクリーム スーパーモード

発売日:2024年9月13日(金)

希望小売価格:7,000円(税込)

対象年齢:8歳以上

商品サイズ:約W140×H155×D105mm

著作権表記:© TOMY
The Wing Blade and Star Saber used in the show are included.

The included effect parts allow you to recreate the firing scene of the Null Ray Cannon.

Product name: TL-EX Starscream Super Mode

Release date: Friday, September 13, 2024

Suggested retail price: 7,000 yen (tax included)

Target age: 8 years old and above

Product size: Approx. W140 x H155 x D105mm

Copyright: © TOMY

This item is being sold exclusively at the Transformers Expo 2024 exhibition event in Tokyo, Japan.

Last edited:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I mostly just wish Slag's dinohead had been remolded to have the triple rhino horn look. It would further help it look different from Volcanicus.

Also strange that Gairyu is Green and Black rather then Green and White.
I'm pretty sure the Dinoforce decos are anime-based rather than toy-based and he was green and black in the anime IIRC.

(It's been a while since I saw Victory)

Magnusblitz

Citizen
$80 struck me as a bit high at first too, but I think the extra accessories/parts, as well as the exclusiveness, make the price make sense. And that axe, that glorious axe.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thanks! I've posted the same info below for those who can't/visit other sites.

Release Date: September 2024
Retail Price: $79.99 USD

Transformers Legacy United: Dinobot Dinoking Multipack features six Dinobot figures from the Takara Japan Transformers Victory series, including Yokuryu, Rairyu, Goryu, Doryu, Gairyu, and Kakuryu. The can individually transform and also combine together to form the mighty Dinoking. The set includes a scythe, sword, mace, axe, and blaster accessories, along with Combiner accessories like a combiner head, four blasters, two rocket launchers, and tail connector.

"Dinobot"...

Anyway, I still just want my ankylosaurus Transformer, but as good as this looks, this probably ain't the way I'm getting him...

Glitch

Citizen
"Dinoking won't ever happen not in a billion years" you said to me in my warped head but here he is!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Mm. Still content to hold on to my T30/Legends era Armada Seekers.

That Dinoking feels a bit steep, but it's GORGEOUS. I wish there were a plastic tray though because I want to be able to play with them and return them to the packaging. (I wonder if one can order just a tray from someone.)

Also wonder if 3P makers are planning on shells and/or maybe snap on parts to change up the dino modes (there's no removing Slug's head I think but maybe there can be a new frill or armor to alter the silhouette or something).

LordGigaIce

Another babka?
Citizen
I'm a shameless Victory mark so Dinoking will be a must get.

Wasn't he included in one of the JTPrime leaks for a Hasbro release?
Hasbro might do their own version. But instead of painted silver limbs they'll be unpainted grey, so will his sword, and his Decepticon emblems will be the movie version for... reasons 😛

Top Bottom