What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
I cannot find an eye rolling emoji big enough to encompass my feelings on that clip. "I don't cook and I proudly wear that badge."
FFS, I don't care if you're a woman or not. Do you eat, asshat? Then you should know how to ******* cook! It's a basic life skill, period.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
It's no better than "childless people don't have a stake in the country". You stupid fuckers don't think I have an opinion on where my next meal comes from? Where I'm gonna lay my head tonight? If you live there, even as an illegal: you have a ******* stake in the country.

Axaday

Citizen
To say nothing of the fact that it is possible to care about the future for your nieces and nephews and your neighbors' kids.

NovaSaber

Citizen

One video, titled “Hidden Meanings: The Monsters in the Attic,” is a 50-minute discussion of supposed left-wing code words and biased language that future appointees should be aware of and root out. In that video, Kozma says that U.S. intelligence agencies have named climate change as an increasingly dire threat to global stability, which, she says, illustrates how the issue “has infiltrated every part of the federal government.”

She then tells viewers that she sees climate change as merely a cover to engage in population control. “I think about the people who don’t want you to have children because of the” — here she makes air-quotes — “impact on the environment.” She adds, “This is part of their ultimate goal to control people.”
This part in particular could have also gone in the climate change or conspiracy threads, but that's exactly why it's so stupid and dangerous.

Axaday

Citizen
James Dobson said over and over in the 90s that the President's character was of vital importance, but he and his audience have gotten over it.

Yeah, it is weird. The guy actually cast a vote that Trump should be ineligible to run again and now says you should definitely give him another shot. But realistically what this guy is doing is trying to hold onto his OWN job. Either that or, you know, he's a Republican and he's not going to be able to do anything he wants to do unless a Republican, ANY Republican is in the White House. And this is the only Republican who can get there.

My Facebook is starting to fill up with conservatives posting about how character isn't the thing that matters. Policy is. For people who only care about abortion or only care about illegal immigrants or only care about not giving away foreign aid, the choice is really clear. It doesn't matter if you like him. There are only two choices and Kamala is not going to do what you want. My dad said to me "There are no good choices", but he isn't going to stay home on voting day.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Character never mattered for them. It was always about the water you carried. Did you tow the company line or no? That's it.
And Dobson and his entire organization are hypocritical assholes. For a myriad of reasons. What's one more?

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
Character only matters to them when the other party has the misbehaving president.

And a blowjob in the Oval Office was far more appalling than anything Trump has ever done.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Let's just be clear here and now. The only reason, the ONLY reason Trump hasn't been receiving a steady stream of blowies from Kellyanne Methway and his various bevy of blonde mouthpieces (snerk) is because he's reached the point where he can't get it up.

Shit, seeing him in the suit, I wonder when the last time he actually saw the ******* thing was.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
As a show of solidary, Arizona restaurants should change their breakfast menus so "scrambled eggs" are referred to as "scrambled unborn chickens".

Top Bottom